Shifts: Monday – Friday (Regular Days)
Are you a Multi – Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias) with a passion for fault finding?
Are you looking for a stable role and not scared to get your hands dirty?
We have a great opportunity for a Multi – Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our company in Thirsk. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate their skills through industry experience. If you are looking for a stable role and have experience working with manufacturing machines, then this could be the role for you!
What can you expect?
- Full training and development opportunities
- Primarily electrical work
- Regular days – No weekend work!
- Over time if you want it
We are a well-established manufacturer based in Thirsk. We are looking to add experience to our successful maintenance team. Your main responsibilities would be to ensure all the machinery on site is working, with a focus on working towards daily, weekly and monthly PPM’s as well as carrying out reactive maintenance. In house training will be given to the right candidate across all machinery.
- You MUST be qualified to at least level 3 Electrically
- Previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer within a manufacturing environment
- Experienced and capable of fault finding on electrical equipment
- Have gained your 17/18th Edition qualification
Any environment welcome to apply!
If you think this opportunity is for you, then I would love to hear from you. Please contact Courtney at Stirling Warrington on either 07961499319 or [email protected]
Stirling Warrington are always looking for experienced Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Technicians, Reliability Engineers, Mechanical Fitters, Maintenance Electricians, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities