Sheet Metalworker (Gateshead) – Permanent; Full Time; Day Shift; Up to £23,712!
*Permanent secure opportunity!
*UK’s leading manufacturer in specialised creative products working with extremely well-known clients across various industries!
*Small staff turnover!
Role of a Sheet Metalworker:
- Fabricating sheet metal products based on technical drawings.
- Cutting, bending and stamping sheet metal in accordance with design instructions
Required Skills & Experience of a Sheet Metalworker:
- Previous sheet metalworking experience
- MIG welding experience advantageous
- Experience of general metalworking equipment such as press, guillotine, bending rolls etc extremely advantageous.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent