Since 2003, our client has built a stellar reputation as a leading FM provider, offering 24/7 service support to a broad range of clients.
Due to their continues success they are, looking to recruit for an experience FM Estimator to join the time.
The successful candidate will report to the National Account Director and be responsible for the preparation of accurate quotations for variable and remedial works, provide knowledge of cost and benefits that support profitable business decisions and act proactively to ensure smooth team operations including effective collaboration with all key suppliers and sub-contractors.
Key responsibilities include
- Prepare work to be estimated by reviewing client work requests, blueprints, specifications, service sheets/reports and related documents.
- Identify labour, material, time requirements and equipment hire by studying, blueprints, specifications, service sheets/reports and related documents and determines if internal or external resources are required
- Compute costs by analysing labour, material, and time requirements
- Obtains quotes for all predicted requirements from sub-contractors and suppliers
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- In conjunction with the Account Managers clarify the client's needs and expectations where necessary
- Prepare and present quote/estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information at appropriate sale price
Competencies and Behaviours
- Highly proficient in numeracy
- Good at negotiating
- Able to undertake project management
- Detail orientated
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Commercially aware of the FM industry
- Analytically minded, including having the ability to undertake financial analysis
In return, our client is looking to pay a salary of £40K per annum, 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, Health Cash Plan, NEST pensions scheme and life assurance too.
If this role is of interest to you, please call Chloe Villis on 07908 811303 or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ great benefits!
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities