Access to Resources Team Manager Based in Dorset and the salary is £23.25ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- To be accountable for the management of all cases and referrals to the Looked After Children Service.
- To allocate cases/referrals. To monitor and review the work of the team including regular audits, in accordance with performance/quality standards/Borough procedures.
- To be responsible for the management of delegated budgets and to ensure that resources are used in the most cost efficient and effective way.
- To induct new staff in accordance with the Borough policies, procedures and standards.
- To identify staff development and training needs to ensure that the workforce is competent to undertake the tasks identified.
- To assist in the provision of in house training, and to provide training facilities for Social Work students and students of other disciplines within the training policy of the Borough.
- To ensure that staff performance, achievement and development reviews are undertaken in accordance with Borough requirements.
- To ensure that cases/referrals are progressed in accordance with national minimum standards.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Professional Social Work Qualification
- Management qualification or commitment to undertake management training
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services