A City based accountancy firm is looking for an incredibly proactive Personal Assistant to join one of their busy teams. It is important that you have the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
This is one of the largest areas within the business so it is important that you remain switched on, approachable, and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks. Your duties will involve diary management fort multiple individuals at all levels of seniority, managing the post, updating the client database, following up on calls, generating reports, liaising with other Administrators across the business, formatting documents and sending them out, typing up letters and provide general administrative support.
Presenting your positive work ethic and a high attention to detail will be crucial in this administrative role. This role is suited to a team player, who is advanced using MS Office Word.
- Demonstrable experience providing administrative support in a professional office environment.
- Extensive administrative experience within a professional services company is preferred.
- Warm and personable personality.
- Articulate and good attention to detail.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Advanced using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent