Senior Planning Officer Based in Wimborne and the salary is £27.00ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- Undertake technical activities, in the planning, programming and production of cost effective projects or services, working to meet agreed priorities and deadlines.
- Assist in co-ordinating the work with other in-house and external technical staff required to deliver projects and/or services.
- Co-ordinate in-house and external consultants, to achieve effective project delivery.
- Assist in the preparation of contract documentation and undertake contract administration, including measurement of works, variations, day works and assessment of claims.
- Assist in the preparation of estimates, effective control of project and/or service budgets and programmes with records updated regularly and Issues requiring decision or of concern brought to the Manager’s attention.
- Input to financial and administration systems, ensuring accurate data for each allocated project.
Ideally candidates will have:
- BTEC Higher National Certificate (HNC or HND)
- AutoCAD ability at City and Guilds Level 3 (required for design related posts) or Equivalents. Acceptable equivalent alternatives for specialist fields:
- Transportation –National Transportation Qualification at Level 3.
- Strategy –Diploma in Business Excellence or comparable sound specialist knowledge and relevant experience.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property