Service Centre Analyst needed in Camden £16.46 ph ref:439660
This role will involve:
- To receive, log and manage calls from service staff via telephone and email using the Service Centre Call Logging System.
- To troubleshoot basic network connectivity issues.
- To escalate unresolved issues to the third line support staff.
- To take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To provide basic user account administration covering the creation and modification of user accounts, password resets and creation of groups.
- To pursue continuous improvement and incorporate best practice.
- To support and assist in the development of Disaster Recovery plans ensuring these are consistent with the Corporate Business Continuity Plan.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Understanding of ITIL service delivery, complex procurement and specification management.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and ensure effective communications with colleagues and customers
- Familiarity with the security standards and all relevant legislation that affects security within the defined scope of authority.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Incident Management experience, including business expectations and communication.
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet