Administrator needed in Worcester £10.01ph ref:445045
This role will involve:
- Undertake tasks associated with the EHC assessment, EHC Planning and EHC Annual Review processes, as required in team guidance or as determined by the Senior Caseworker, SEND Manager or Group Manager, including :
- Issuing statutory correspondence on time, as directed by the Senior SEND Casework officer
- Ensuring the right appendices are attached to the right document and are listed
- Sending copies of documents as required by operational guidance or the direction of the senior SEND Casework Officer
- Ensuring records of documents sent are retained on file
- Undertaking administrative support to all officers in the Team to which the post is assigned and occasionally to officers in other teams according to the decision of the SEND Manager(s), by:
- Logging mail
- Acknowledging correspondence
- Making replies as specified
- Maintaining recall / bring forward systems to monitor responses due / timelines / or to check officer responses have been sent
- Maintaining pupil files
- Arranging meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Taking notes of meetings and welcoming visitors
- Maintaining decision logs as required
- Ensure data input to appropriate systems according to the instructions of the SEND Manager or SEND Casework Officer
- Assist officers in prioritisation of work by providing reports and information from the SEND data system, and by prompting tasks where timelines are at risk of being missed.
- Provide proactive support to SEND Casework Officers, and maintain a proactive approach to all work.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration