Change and Transformation Communications Officer Based in Grays and the salary is £241.22per day PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- To support the development and delivery of the client’s change and transformation communications strategy and activity.
- To develop and maintain strong links with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- To develop and deliver the key organisational messages and campaigns for external and internal audiences, embedding digital communications in everything we do.
- To offer advice and consultancy, and direct support, to all services in the council to ensure excellent standards for all campaigns and communications.
- To translate complex messages into readable and engaging text ensuring consistency and accuracy.
- To make best use of digital communication including social media to engage residents, promote stories and raise the profile
Ideally candidates will have a relevant professional qualification e.g. CIPR, CAM, CIM, NCTJ or equivalent experience
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Sales