We are a global medical technology company specialising in the design, development and manufacture of innovative medical diagnostics products. Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Coordinator / Trainee to join our highly motivated team.
The Commercial Coordinator / Trainee can expect comprehensive training, competitive salary and benefits along with free on-site parking, subsidised onsite canteen, outside seating areas, weekly onsite Covid testing.
Role responsibilities include:
- Managing inventory using a reporting system
- Manage all stock communications with stakeholders
- Administrative Support
- Maintaining an accurate database/SAP
- Support with the Commercial team with the management of Tenders
The successful candidate will have proficient IT skills including Email, Microsoft Office and Excel.
Experience of Business Objects and Power BI would be highly desirable, as would experience using varied computer systems such as SAP.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration