ICT Support technician
£22,300 + 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + pension + healthcare cash plan scheme
ATA Recruitment is proud to be supporting our chosen charity Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People in the hiring of and ICT Support Technician. As the only provider of this care in the East Midlands the support they provide is vital for the local community. Therefore, if you are looking for the chance to work in the most rewarding of environments, then this opportunity to join the Rainbows family could be ideal
As an ICT Support technician, you will be:
• Responsible for providing onsite response for all ICT related issues raised.
• Ensuring that requests for assistance are properly logged, assigned, and responded to in a timely manner and according to agreed standards and procedures
• Troubleshooting network and telephony issues raised onsite and escalating to third parties as appropriate
• Configuration of PC, laptops, mobile devices including tablets and phones
• Maintenance and support of databases
• Working with the ICT Project Manager to develop ICT services and providing administration support
• To act as the liaison between end users, stakeholders and third parties to log and resolve any issues raised by end users, raising issues with third parties as appropriate and following through successful completion and ensuring the end user is kept informed of progress of issues throughout.
• Liaising and maintaining excellent relationships with third parties and stakeholders
• Delivering excellent customer service and ICT support and advice
• Produce SOPs and user orientated training materials which align with business processes.
The ideal ICT Support technician will have:
- Worked in a similar role providing ICT support
- Experience with Microsoft systems and Cloud based platforms
- Good communication skills
- Share the charity’s values of Welcoming, Excellent, Co-operation, Accepting, Responsive, Energetic
In return the chosen ICT Support technician can expect:
- A full induction and ongoing development
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary reviews
- A chance to work in an exceptionally rewarding environment
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + pension + healthcare cash plan scheme
- Industry Sector IT & Internet