Customer and Business Engagement Manager Based in Ormskirk and the salary is £19.67ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- To take the lead to develop, promote and manage the client’s Customer experience process to ensure the views of our customers are instrumental in the delivery and improvement of services.
- Through the work of the business growth officer, to actively promote inward investment of business to West Lancashire, including expansion, retention and relocation of existing businesses, providing a “one stop service” (through liaison with partner organisations) for major inward investment clients.
- To provide advice on, co-ordinate and manage corporate consultation exercises including developing, commissioning and evaluating responses.
- To promote and develop coordinated approaches to consultation and engagement both internally and with external partners ensuring that the client meets its statutory duties.
- To lead on the creation, review and updating of customer feedback, strategies, policies and procedures.
- To ensure the effective support of the tenants scrutiny group and the development of effective work programmes.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Basic DBS
- Full driving licence
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services