Administration Based in Milton Keynes and the salary is £12.99ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- Checking and recording the weights of all material both entering and leaving the waste treatment site.
- Actively ensure that all duty of care and environmental/permit regulations are adhered to, and assist the commercial department in generating requested reports.
- Monitor reception
- Other ad-hoc administration duties assisting the compliance team in various areas
- Building good relationships with drivers
Ideally candidates will have:
- Strong administration background and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good communication and language skills are also required as the role deals with many people on a day by day basis.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration