Driver Based in Milton Keynes and the salary is £14.03ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- Reporting any HSE hazards or incidents to the Shift Supervisor / Lead Supervisor
- Operating mobile plant, including forklift truck, telehandler and front-loading shovel, 360 excavator as well as performing first-line maintenance
- Management and removal of the IBA (Incinerated Bottom Ash)
- Vehicle marshalling / controlling the tipping hall operation
- Maintaining clean working conditions in the fuel reception area, tipping hall and delivery routes
- Ensuring the constant availability of waste to be processed.
- Carrying out waste inspections and reporting non-conforming waste
- Loading collection vehicles and static plant
Ideally candidates will have:
- Previous driving experience and the relevant qualifications inc. fork lift
- A strong teamwork ethic
- A flexible approach to working
- An ability to work in a changing, fast paced environment
- Experience in an industry such as waste management, quarrying, cement works, construction or steel
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected]sentialemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics