Specialist Travel Administrative Officer Based in Shrewsbury and the salary is £10.41ph PAYE
This is a part time (25hrs) temporary role.
Employer Reference: 445225
This role will involve:
- Assist in the co-ordination and monitoring of fleet services and staff, liaising closely with the Specialist Travel Team
- Inputting as directed route, passenger and other data in the ONE system and any other systems for all transport services provided by PTG
- Provide administrative support to all Teams within Passenger Transport Group including Entitlement, Contracts and Payments Teams when required
- Assisting in procuring contracted and voluntary transport services in the area as directed
- Assisting in the email quoting process within the terms of the client’s Contract Rules as directed
- Assisting in providing a full range of customer care services, offering polite, timely, friendly and supportive assistance to all customers in the context of resolving their concerns and complaints and addressing any other issues
Ideally candidates will have an enhanced DBS check
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected]oy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Part Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration