Senior Lawyer - Property needed in London £34.86 ph ref:445224
This role will involve:
- To act as a senior lawyer in a team of Lawyers primarily responsible for legal matters arising from property advice and transactions and to carry a varied, extensive and complex caseload as required dealing professionally, confidentially and sensitively with work arising within the Team to ensure the provision of a comprehensive quality legal service to the client and any external clients.
- To assist with the co-ordination of the day to day activities within the team ensuring all matters allocated are given the appropriate prioritisation and covering for others when required.
- To assist the Principal Lawyer Regeneration & Property in the overall operation and development of the team and training for other officers and Members.
- To prepare timely legal comments for committee and other papers relevant to the work of the team and provide research and guidance as required.
- To provide innovative solutions, as necessary, to deal with complex issues of policy and strategy arising in connection with the work undertaken by the team.
- To assist in the management of the effective use of human, financial and other resources in the team by operating within appropriate financial, management, quality and administrative systems to facilitate the efficient and cost effective operation of the Section.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Qualified Solicitor/Barrister or Fellow of CILEX and hold a practising certificate.
- 5 years minimum post qualified
- Basic DBS check
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal