Data Analyst | National End User| Fixed Term Contract – 1 Year |£36,500
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a Bromley based National End User. They provide customers with high quality service and are looking to recruit new and brilliant minds.
- Work with the Head of Resources, develop and deliver data strategy in support of business objectives.
- Develop records management processes and policies.
- Set up and maintain automated data processes.
- Work with the compliance manager to ensure data complies with GDPR, FCA and other regulation.
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Work with staff and external suppliers.
- Design and carry out surveys and analyze survey data as required
- Strong & recent experience of CRM data management, ideally Microsoft Dynamics.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills
- Communicate effectively using appropriate methods and language.
- CRM and web applications (Microsoft Dynamics and Kentico CMS preferred).
- Degree or relevant commercial
- Evidence of CPD with demonstrable relevance to the role.
They offer an excellent salary up to £36,500.
This National End User is based Bromley; they can offer a remote role with 2/3 office day p/w.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, United Kingdom, London, Berkshire, Manchester, Newcastle, England, North West, North East, North, South, Nottingham
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet