IT Systems Tester – Life & Pensions (Remote)
Experienced Systems Tester is required by a Life & Pensions organisation that are growing through acquisition. The programme of work that you will be supporting includes the implementation of an administration system, migration of systems and data, and integration testing.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Generation of comprehensive test plans
- Conducting analysis and producing clear documentation
- Identifying and managing test related issues throughout the development lifecycle
- Taking ownership for delivering accurate estimates of time and resources for assigned test phases, including dependencies, risks and assumptions
- Communicating progress against test plans
Experience you will need:
- Use of test management tools (e.g. Jira or Azure DevOps) for Test Case creation and execution
- Large migration programmes
- ISTQB Foundation level
- Financial Services experience, ideally Life & Pensions or Wealth Management
Sound of interest? Then get in touch and get involved!
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Insurance