Connecting Talent to opportunity

Connecting Talent to opportunity

Signage Account Manager

Apply

Job Description:

Role: Signage Account Manager

Salary: £25K-£35K depending on experience 

Location: Dartford 

 

My client are a leading provider of Large Format Graphics and Signage and are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team!

The successful candidate must come from a Signage background as it will be essential to be able to discuss costings, materials etc out on site with their clients from the get go. 90% of the role will be based on growing existing business and dealing with incoming enquiries, but the other 10% will be to generate New Business opportunities. 

 

Responsibilities and Duties

You will have the following responsibilities but will be flexible in the requirements needed as the business and role develop and change to suit the business growth:

  • Manage a portfolio of accounts and upselling and cross-selling to these.
  • Securing new business opportunities as they arise as well as dealing with all incoming enquiries.
  • Review and negotiate bids offered by Suppliers and subcontractors
  • Maximise the turnover and profitability of all projects allocated
  • Gather information for the design and estimate to complete the project.

Qualifications and Skills

  • Ideally at least 2-3 years relevant experience in the signage industry
  • Excellent customer skills a must.

If you have the relevant experience please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within.

 

KEY WORDS:

 

Account Manager, Account Executive, Account Handler, Client Services Executive, Client Services Manager, Client Services, Account Handling, Sales Executive, Signage, Large Format, Wide Format, Graphics, POS, Point of sale, Exhibitions, Business Developement, Estimating, Estimates, Costing, Signs, Sign, Large Format, Graphics 

  • Job Type

    Permanent, Full Time

  • Work Authorisation

    United Kingdom

  • Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative
  • Years Experience

    1+ years

Extend your job search ?

31% Match

Search

28% Match

Search

8% Match

Search

Apply for this position

Thank you for your application

Why don't you search for some more vacancies...