Programme Support Officer needed in Worcester £12.95 ph PAYE - Reference:445113
This role will involve:
- To develop and manage programme and project offices.
- To facilitate the development of new and existing projects to support the client’s change agenda.
- To develop, review and performance manage discreet work streams of specific projects.
- To monitor delegated budgets to ensure that projects are delivered within the cost plan.
- To assist in the development of tenders and procurement of services to deliver aspects of projects, as required.
- To liaise with Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership (WLEP); District and Parish Councils, to ensure that plans and related projects are responding to the needs of local businesses and residents.
- To assess, review and ensure projects are administered in accordance with legal constraints and other applicable regulations
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services