Principal Lawyer needed in London £36.00 ph PAYE - Reference: 445237
This role will involve:
- To lead a team providing legal services to all services and any external clients ensuring that service provision is planned effectively and continuously monitored and reviewed so that high quality added value services are delivered in accordance with Lexcel Standards.
- To prepare reports demonstrating that high quality legal services are delivered.
- To provide high quality legal advice on policy and service issues in connection with the Teams service portfolio.
- To be responsible for a caseload of high profile, complex and sensitive cases and to provide advice and coaching to other team members in the delivery of legal casework and consultancy.
- To provide advice on and conduct a specialist caseload which will include complex or sensitive issues on matters arising across the whole range of issues falling to be dealt with by the team as required.
- To attend Court, Panels and Tribunals to present and defend cases as necessary or otherwise represent the client to ensure that the teams work is carried out to the standards set out in Service Level Agreements and Lexcel Standards.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Basic DBS Check
- Solicitor, Barrister, with degree level qualification
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal