Sampling Officer needed in Bridgend £11.96 ph PAYE - Reference: 445221
This role will involve:
To complete verification and validation checks on food businesses for food hygiene and food standards to update database and identify high risk businesses for referral to officers.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Ability to drive
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to deliver successful outcomes Awareness of Food Safety and Port Health Issues
- Experience of working in a Food Team
- Technical experience in Food Safety sampling Procedures
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload and perform well under pressure
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration