Project Manager needed in Manchester £21.10ph PAYE - Reference: 0004 D68A / 1
This role will involve:
- Adopt recognised project management methodology in the planning and delivery of COVID-19 workstreams.
- Lead senior management and the project teams to consensus on the project scope to ensure a clear understanding of the areas of the business involved.
- Effectively support the process of change in partnership with colleagues within the COVID-19 Programme and the wider Gold Command structure to those across the business using engagement and communication tools and techniques.
- Preparation of project plans detailing all activities required to deliver the design and integration of the service to agreed time, cost and quality standards as agreed with Service Managers, ensuring coordination with the build of new technological solutions or integration with existing systems and/or other interdependent transformation projects.
- Undertake and utilise robust levels of comparator research to identify best practice in both public and private sector organisations, in order to develop and design innovative service delivery based on efficiency, effectiveness and exceeding customer expectations.
- Analyse current structures and processes within services to enable any supporting business process and service design.
Ideally candidates will have:
- A degree or equivalent qualification/experience in a related subject
- Proven experience within a formal project environment within a large and or complex organisation.
- Considerable involvement and completion of at least two end to end project lifecycles with at least one project of high complexity.
- Considerable experience of undertaking complex analysis and design.
- Exposure to a variety of project environments including service delivery redesign and/or system development project
- Strong ability in the use of Project Management and office software tools including spread sheets, presentation tools and word processing.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services