- Managing both Supervisory and Technical functions within the Process Group
- including Heat Treatment, Materials Testing, Shot Peening, Non Destructive Testing , Surface Finishes and Paint
- Maintaining Technical Compliance of Special Processes
- Health and Safety and Environmental responsibility of Special Processes
- Responsibility for performance of NUCAP program audits within Special Processing including all Compliance and Customer Process Auditing
- Management of Revenue Expenses within budget.
- Process development employing Continuous Improvement principals/initiatives
- Developing Technologies and new Processes to support business development
- Hold regular Quality Meeting supported by the Manufacturing Quality Team
- Load and Capacity Management for Special Processes including headcount
- Process Group Capex management including MTP
- Production output management including Process Recoveries and OLE performance
- Management of Process Scrap and Rectification within budget (Technical input)
- Interfacing with customers to ensure production deliverables are fully met.
- Key player within the Global Special Processes Team, seeking best practices
- Project Management Accountable
- Develop and Support Process Group Project and Investment Planning processes
- QRQC Key Contributor o Troubleshooting of Special Processes quality issues using 8D etc
- Management of Process Group Specification, Audit and Review program.
- Responsible for New Product introduction, tooling and DVI within Special Processes
- Calibration of all Plant and Equipment within Special Processes
- Maintains role as Engineering interface for Special Processes
- Communicates within Maintenance Organisation to optimise performance of Process Plant and Equipment
- Leadership -leads , inspires and generates enthusiasm in others so that energies and talents are harnessed to achieve business goals. Sets and example through own behaviour and attitudes.
- Team Working -Willing and able to work with others to achieve a common goal. Fosters good team dynamic through effective communication (verbal , non verbal and listening). Actively gives and seeks constructive feedback o Influencing - Develops relationships within and beyond organisation .Employs a variety of influencing strategies.
- Coaching-Creates an environment in which learning and development are the norm. Identifies new skills required in the team and suitable development opportunities to meet them.
- Personal Drive - Meets obstacles as challenges , seeks to go the extra mile , knows own strengths and weaknesses.
- A Process Manager will have extensive, detailed processing experience, proven people management, communication, and coaching skills and experience of Leadership and Project management.
- Educated to HNC/HND or equivalent in a Process Engineering or related discipline and a time served Apprenticeship 'Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which will include a criminal record check
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other