Normal hours of work are 36 hours per week, between 07:00 and 16:30 Monday to Thursday.
Candidates should be able to provide proof of qualifications in order to be considered for this role.
Person profile Requirement
* Be conversant with general hand tools and techniques.
* Have the ability to fit standard mechanical parts.
* Have experience in an assembly environment.
* Have experience in handling soft touch materials.
* 5s processes.
* Method improvements. Education, Training or Qualifications
* Assembler / Fitter qualification.
* Machine tool training / qualification.
* Time served Fitter / Assembler or assemble environment Skills and Abilities
* Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work independently and proactively.
* Follow written and verbal instruction.
* Understand and follow work sheets / build programmes.
* Team leader abilities.
* Design involvement Personal Attributes
* Can do attitude.
* Team working.
* Ability to work with other people with a small team.
* Make decisions relating to current build conditions, i.e. parts to be fitted and correct welding procedures Other requirements * Cover overtime as and when required.
* If the need arises to cover necessary, shift patterns.
* Previous knowledge on team building QA 2000/272 ISS 4
* Traveling to and from Warwick and other sites to carryout out repair work Psychometrics if required
* Ensuring all products leaving manufacturing are fully operational, effective and free from defects. * Handle the day-to-day issues with product quality in mind.
* To ensure the correct output is achieved to the correct build time and process. Quality / Production / Process
* All actions to meet the correct standard of quality in line with BS EN ISO 9001 and to ensure the environment standard ISO14001 have been achieved.
* Identify and notify non-conformity.
* Recognise internal and external suppliers and support them accordingly.
* Promote a pro-active approach to team & quality initiatives. Interaction & Team Working
* Participating in teams to help make necessary improvements and changes to all process related issues in the production. QA 2000/272 ISS 4
* Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other