CRM Business Analyst required for a 6 month contract (opportunity to extend) based in either London or Hampshire with flexible remote working.
Fantastic opportunity to join a FTSE100 recruitment organisation during an exciting period of business and system transition. Working autonomously within the IT and business processes teams, you will be responsible for the design and re-organisation of business processes to align IT systems to the new operational structure.
- Requirements gathering within the organisation to identify potential efficiencies and improvements
- Stakeholder engagement - communicating findings directly with key stakeholders, senior management and board members
- Design and creation of work flows
- Development of new business processes
- CRM experience within a sales environment
- Experience of working at senior BA level with minimal supervision
- Experience of working within an organisation with complex systems landscape with integrations across business functions and an understanding of how this affects business processes and dependencies
- Any experience or working within the recruitment or finance industries will be highly beneficial but not essential.
This position is to start ASAP and will pay between £400 - £500 per day Umbrella/ltd depending on your level of experience.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other