Logistics Planner (Washington) – Up to £32,000!
I am delighted to announce that I’m working exclusively with my client Fergusons Transport, who are looking for a Logistics Planner to join their team in Washington.
*Work for a well-established family-owned business
*Opportunity for progression and development
- To provide pre-planned just-in-time logistics solutions to automotive and other blue-chip companies.
- Working very closely with customers and suppliers to ensure accurate timed delivery of component parts to manufacturing plant.
- Re-planning and KPI production.
The ideal candidate:
- A planning background is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel (Essential)
- Knowledge of driver’s hours and transport law (Desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Very IT literate
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent