LSA (Learning Support Assistant)
Newcastle based Special Needs School requires LSA for an immediate start.
A special needs school in Newcastle is looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant / LSA for an immediate start. The school is for children and adults with Autism and challenging behaviour. The students are aged from 5 to 25 years old.
The successful Learning Support Assistant / LSA will have previous experience of children adults with special needs and must be comfortable assisting with personal care. You must be caring and have a calm demeanour.
This is a full-time role and there is an opportunity for it to become permanent for the right candidate.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a special needs school
- Previous experience of supporting children and adults with Autism and challenging behaviour
- Experience providing personal care
- Caring and calm demeanour
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
'A' level/Higher or equivalent