Health, Safety & Wellbeing Consultant needed in Blackburn £15.33ph PAYE - Reference: 0004 C9B3 / 1
This role will involve:
As a key member of the Health and Safety team, you will use your ‘can do’ attitude and strong inter-personal skills to develop and deliver the work place H&S advice, guidance, leadership and training and to enhance a positive safety culture and ensure legislative compliance.
Ideally candidates will have:
- A hands-on approach to delivering the Health & Safety programme and influencing behavioural change.
- Covid compliance in the work place would be advantageous.
- A NEBOSH or equivalent qualification.
- Standard DBS check
- Experienced Health and Safety Professional
- Experienced in conducting audits and risk assessments
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as on own with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritise and manage heavy workloads, whilst meeting necessary deadlines.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Previous experience of providing Health and Safety advice to a wide range of staff and service users.
- Experience in providing health and safety training to a range of audiences
- Representing and promoting the section in a wide range of meetings and settings.
- Ability to conduct accident and incident investigations effectively, advising accordingly upon the same.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services