Programme Manager needed in Sutton £360.38 per day PAYE - Reference: 443324
This role will involve:
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement.
- Successful management of housing retrofit energy efficiency contracts from inception to final account.
- Effective and efficient management of asset systems, ensuring data integrity and maximising value from data reporting.
- Development of VFM programmes of work utilising energy performance and stock condition data.
- Developing programmes of work that maximise grant funded opportunities.
- Experience of conducting structural, condition and measured surveys.
- Working knowledge of building construction best practice and Regulations.
- Working knowledge of current forms of building contract and implementation including NEC form.
- An understanding of the Housing, Health & Safety Rating Guidance (HHSRS Guidance for landlord and property related professionals) and practical knowledge of how to assess hazards
Ideally candidates will have MRICS, CIOB, Degree or HNC or relevant qualification and/or management experience or equivalent in investment capital works.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property