Theatre and Events Programmer Based in Bolton and the salary is £14.37ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 0004 D55D / 1
This role will involve:
- The development and setting of the Albert Hall Theatre programme to ensure a balanced and cost-effective programme of entertainment for the people of Bolton. This includes managing the arrangements for the annual Christmas pantomime.
- Responsible for liaising and negotiating with artists and agents on behalf of the client to deliver the best value for money entertainments programme possible.
- Responsible for liaising and negotiating with groups, organisations and customers on behalf of the client to deliver the best value for money and high standards of service possible.
- Programming events/shows which reflect the client’s priorities and encourage participation and appreciation of the arts.
- Responsible for issuing contracts and other formal documentation on behalf of the client relating to theatre and room hire arrangements.
- Responsible for negotiating and commissioning all creative and marketing activity for the Albert Halls to maximise the profile and income in all operational areas.
- Monitoring ticket sales, in order to take immediate action if a show or service is failing to reach its potential income target and maximum audience.
- Develop the box office and ticketing services to enhance the profile and image of the Albert Halls maximising agency sales and potential income.
Ideally candidates will have a relevant management qualification or 3 years relevant managerial/supervisory experience in an events/theatre environment.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services