Infection Control Practitioner Based in Chichester and the salary is £360.37 per day PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 445270
This role will involve:
- In this role, you will provide specialist knowledge and expert advice on all matters relating to Infection Prevention and Control to the organisation, staff, general public and partner organisations, including independent contractors and businesses.
- The post holder will work in collaboration with partner organisations District and Boroughs, Infection Prevention and control Teams and Public Health England Team in the areas of surveillance, monitoring and prevention of communicable diseases within the locality.
- The post holder will support the day to day running of WSCC health protection function to ensure high quality, safe and effective delivery of the health protection function across the county and be the first point of contact for specialist knowledge, for internal stakeholders.
- Where required, they will lead under supervision the ongoing longer-term management of issues in relation to infection prevention control relevant to a defined geographical area.
- They will support the development and maintenance of effective systems for the surveillance of communicable disease and environmental hazards.
- They will participate in the use of surveillance outputs to inform and influence local and national Public Health actions, policies and strategies, identify and report health needs and inequalities.
Ideally candidates will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working within a Public Health, PHE, NHS, CCG, Environmental Health or other relevant setting.
- Master’s degree or equivalent post graduate qualification in infection prevention and control.
- Health protection/infection prevention and control experience, demonstrating that level of applied knowledge in researching, analysing and evaluating arguments and information.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing