Capital Works PM Based in Sutton and the salary is £320.33 per day PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 441625
This role will involve:
- Effectively project manage capital and energy efficiency retrofit works schemes to timely deliver the required asset, financial and resident outcomes.
- Review, approve and effectively contract manage contractor design and delivery solutions for housing retrofit energy efficiency works.
- Effective management of contractor performance, identifying any areas of non-compliance to requirements and implementing remedial actions for improvement.
- Take responsibility for the management of consultants working on allocated investment projects.
- Deal with all necessary statutory applications such as Planning consent and Building Regulations.
- Undertake a full range of pre and post surveying services including project management, quality and cost control, for projects that form part of the capital investment programme
Ideally candidates will have:
- MRICS, CIOB, Degree or HNC or relevant qualification and/or management experience or equivalent in investment capital works.
- Appropriate energy efficiency retrofit qualification and/or significant management experience in delivery of housing retrofit works
- An understanding of the Housing, Health & Safety Rating Guidance (HHSRS Guidance for landlord and property related professionals) and practical knowledge of how to assess hazards
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services