Administrator needed in Newton Abbot £10.21 ph ref:5186080
This role will involve:
- Answering telephones and receiving complaints regarding noise, food safety etc. from the general public
- Data entry into our UNI-form database
- Undertake file culling and preparation of paper service request and inspection records for scanning and indexing into our Document Management System
- General administration tasks as directed by the service managers
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration