Assistant Chef needed in Neath £12.35 ph ref:445340
This role will involve:
- To provide a high standard of cooking and presentation of meals with regard to the nutritive value of food.
- Preparing and cooking dishes to a planned menu and producing at the prescribed time.
- Taking a flexible approach to the needs of young people advising on the dietary needs, involving them in the preparation of the menus and ensuring all menus reflect the religious and cultural needs of the young people.
- Controlling provision stores, requisitioning food and cleaning materials ensuring correct stock rotation and all security procedures are maintained.
Ideally candidates will have:
- City and Guilds 7061/7062 or NVQ Level 2 in Food Production and Cooking
- Level 2/3 Award in Food Safety in Catering
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Catering & Hospitality