Mechanic needed in Heywood £13.21ph ref:0004 DC83 / 1
This role will involve:
- To attend any training sessions either on or off the job when instructed by management.
- To report any obstacle/problem which prevents allocated tasks being undertaken.
- To ensure all tasks are carried out in accordance with Corporate and Service Policies and report any incidents that may cause potential harm or injury.
- To work with minimal supervision and to accept responsibility for the direction of work for apprentices and labourers.
- To effectively diagnose defects and identify the most cost effective method of rectification appropriate to the relevant skill level.
- To carry out site servicing and roadside repairs as required appropriate to the relevant skill level.
- To carry out MOT (class IV, V & VII) and Taxi-test duties to the highest possible standard and quality, and to complete all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- To complete all paperwork relevant to meet RMBC’s records for vehicle servicing etc.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities