HR Business Partner needed in Skelmersdale £15.27 ph ref:445425
This role will involve:
- To proactively support and advise managers to deliver HR processes, coaching and helping Managers to ensure it is compliant with employment legislation and local and national Conditions of Service
- To advise and support Managers, through a coaching style, to manage complex and difficult HR Case Work including management of sickness absence, and self-isolation associated with Covid absences.
- To be key liaison in the design, implantation and delivery of HR practice changes associated with the regional response to Covid identified through the Lancashire Resilience Form HR tactical teams.
- To research and contribute to the development of Corporate HR Policies to address service and/or legislative requirements.
- To take a lead role in the delivery of the New Ways of Working programme under the direction of the HR&OD Manager. This includes the design and development of HR policies and related Trade Union consultation.
- To take lead responsibility under the direction of the Principal HR & OD Business Partner for the monitoring and delivery of the Covid response workforce Health and Wellbeing Action Plan
Ideally candidates will have:
- Certificate in Human Resources Practice (or equivalent CIPD qualification Level 3) OR evidenced practical HR / Personnel knowledge gained whilst working in a Human Resources environment
- Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management (or equivalent CIPD qualification Level 5) degree or equivalent.
- Excellent ICT skills, including ability to use Word, Excel, Outlook and other packages as required
- Experience of developing eLearning systems
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources