Reporting and Quality Assurance Officer needed in Northampton £13.00 ph ref:00021784
This role will involve:
- Responsible for collecting and collating quality and performance data from the transformation team, services and where appropriate partners to improve delivery and design performance through the provision of good quality performance and assurance reporting, providing a robust overview of the complete Transformation Directorate programmes and projects
- Supporting for the development of good quality robust performance and assurance
- frameworks and reporting To collect data and maintain robust processes and information to enable the completion of quality assurance audits and programme checks to ensure delivery is on track and collect data to ensure lessons learned are captured and implemented to improve future delivery
- Responsible for maintaining the correct and consistent transformation assurance processes across one or more Project Teams and/or groups of projects. Collating data to enable reporting on compliance from a delivery perspective
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet