Our nationwide refrigeration client have been trading since 2003 and are now entering their 18th successful year.
They offer full sales, service, install and maintenance within the refrigeration and air conditioning sector.
Due to ongoing success, they are looking for commercial refrigeration and air conditioning service engineers to join their fast-growing team, ideally based in the southeast region of the UK.
- Achieve a high first fix rate.
- Carry out the completion of all electronic job logs after each completion.
- Be polite at all times to clients and always be willing to help.
- Keep the company vehicle clean and tidy at all times inside and out.
- When on call be available at all times.
You will have:
- Minimum Experience 5 Years
- C&G 2079
- Full UK Driving License
In return, our client is offering a salary between £27,410 - £42,705 (DOE), along with a company bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, company vehicle, plenty of overtime and the opportunity to be put through a variety of manufacturers training course.
If you have the aforementioned skillset, please contact Lauren on 07931 961971 or email your CV to [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities