2nd Line IT Support engineer needed for this award winning IT service provider who provide services into the education sector.
Working on site at a school in the Wolverhampton area, this role will involve providing 2nd line IT support to users at all levels on their systems, hardware and software.
Responsibilities are broad and will include:
- Providing 2nd Line technical support to education sector customers
- Ensuring continuity, efficiency and enhancing ICT networks
- Management and maintenance of client network environments
- Build key relationships with key technical contacts at client sites and third parties
The right person will have a background providing 2nd line IT support and have a good mix of skills including Office 365, Windows Server, Active Directory, Virtualisation (ideally VMware & Hyper-V), Mobile Devices, Backups and Anti Virus Solutions.
On the personal front great communication skills are a must, this role is client facing and a real commitment to delivering world class customer service is vital.
A current DBS and Driving License is needed for this contract.
To discuss this role in detail, please contact Biagio Gizzi at Remit Resources.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet