Monday - Friday. 8:30am - 17:00pm
£25,000 - £30,000
Are you well organised, meticulous and have the ability to work in high pressure environment's? Then keep reading. My client is looking for an Aftersales Administrator with clear communication skills, the understanding of working under pressure amongst many other talents. No previous administration skill is required just a good attitude, ability to work in a team and good relationship building skills with customers and team.
Duties and responsibilities of the Aftersales Admin:
- Process enquiries that come in through an inbox and over the phone.
- Book and coordinate with transportations for collections and deliveries.
- Process worktop jobs through a system on site and book onto the planner.
- Aid the After Sales Team in; raising quotes, liaison with customers and forward thinking.
- Prepare full estimate for repairs and refurbishment of equipment.
- Process all parts orders to be dispatched, this includes liaison with the parts department.
The ideal Aftersales Admin administration duties:
- Dealing with daily requests, queries and questions that come in the inbox.
- Provide customers with the needed levels of support
- Raise estimates for onsite and workshop jobs
- Assist with preparation and submission of bids, quotes and proposals.
- Assist with weekly reports and send them to H.O.D
The ideal Aftersales Admin will have skills such as:
- Ability to work in high pressure, faced past environments.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Socially aware
- Good clear communication skills
Interested in the role of Aftersales Admin?
If you are keen to apply for the opportunity of Aftersales Admin, simply click and apply now and we will get back to you. If you wish to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Evie Jacura at Orion Electrotech Recruitment Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing