Role: Test Engineer (Customer Information Systems)
Employment Type: 6 Month Contract
Resourcing Solutions are looking for X2 Customer Information Systems Test Engineers to assist in documentation regarding interface requirements, hardware design, installation design and integration works on the Cross rail Project.
What you will be responsible for:
- Advising on product design with regards to test-ability of the product and design, create test solutions including related test environment, coordinate product ramp up and drive continuous improvement topics.
- Estimate the scope of the test, select and define the measuring and test equipment or devices.
- Design and test the sequence of test programs, and create test instructions, including documenting the entire testing process.
- Introduce and carry out diagnostic measures in the event of deviations and assess the results.
- Oversee the processing of testing sequences, analyse and evaluate test results and discuss testing results with customers.
- Analyse the test sequences for potential improvements, and carry out or initiate the required implementation measures.
- Ensure and participate in the systematic further development of the quality assurance system.
- Maintain the testing documentation and testing manuals.
- Schedule, organise and monitor the creation of test solutions
You'll need to have:
- Experience in real time systems ideally Customer Information Systems (CIS) for stations and/or other busy transport hubs.
- Have good time management and planning skills to ensure tests completed in time for planned software releases.
- Have experience of Ad-Hoc testing and be comfortable with running unscripted tests.
- Have basic understanding of networks and virtual machines.
- Assist with the investigation of faults by repeating tests and performing additional tests to identify the likely cause of issues.
If you would be interested then please contact Jaden Pace on 07725597837 / [email protected] or apply with a CV
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other