We're looking to recruit a CAD Engineer to join our Twyford to Greatworth (T2G) section in the Brackley area. In this role you will be responsible for the production and delivery of CAD drawings, you will also need to provide CAD Support to other teams where necessary.
We would like you to liaise with the design teams, Design Engineers and Site Engineers to ensure efficient production of these drawings. You will also need to assist in the project administration with regards to CAD.
It is essential that you meet your targets and deadlines within this role to prevent delays to our delivery teams.
Last but definitely not least, we expect you to ensure compliance with Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and CDM procedures.
About The Candidate
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- NC and/or HNC in Civil Engineering and City & Guilds in AutoCAD is essential
- Experience in the construction or civil engineering industries
- You must be experienced in AutoCAD and the production of various types of drawings
- Knowledge of AutoCAD add-on programmes such as KeySign, KeyLine and AutoTrack is highly desirable
- Ability to use O365 proficiently
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other