Are you looking for a hands on, specialist role with a focus on Preventative Maintenance?
Do you have previous experience working within an FMCG environment?
We are looking for TWO Reliability Engineers to join our fast growing, state of the arts facility based in Selby. You will be required to work closely with the existing team with a focus on Preventative Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis, and implementation of PPM schedules.
We are a company that focus massively on objectives and development plans to help you grow your skillset to the next level. From day one we will sit down and highlight your career path through the company. We are looking for Engineers who want to see results, want to work efficiently.
You will be required to:
- Read and interpret Engineering drawings
- Have knowledge working with PLC’s
- At home working with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Have a time served Apprenticeship (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Schedule maintenance of all on site machinery
- Carrying out both planned and preventative maintenance
- Personal development plan
- Progression opportunities
- Feel part of the family
- Team building days
- 25 + 8 public days
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bonus schemes
- Tool scheme
Any background is welcome – Ex Forces, RAF, Navy, Packaging, Distribution, FMCG.
If you think this role is for you then click ‘APPLY’
If you’re interested in this Maintenance Engineer position or any other Maintenance Engineer roles across North Yorkshire, please get in touch with Courtney at Stirling Warrington Recruitment on 07961499319.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities