Commissioning Officer needed in Birmingham £14.19 ph ref:353691
This role will involve:
- Quality Monitoring visits to providers using a toolkit to asses and rate providers
- Issue Action Improvement plans to providers and monitor against progress
- Essential Care driver as required to carry out on site visits within the Birmingham Boundary
- Support with Contract Review Meetings complete checklists and attend and take minutes and actions
- Support with Breach Notices and suspension notices and monitor /progress
- Support with any safeguarding’s follow up investigations with provider
- Investigation of complaints corporate / Service users / whistle blowing’s etc
- Investigate service deficiency reports from social workers re poor quality / standard of care
- Relationship management with providers / CQC Care Quality Commission / NHS / Social workers/ Local Authorities
- Respond to emails and telephone calls from various sources
- Training will be provided to access the client’s Care First and CareMatch Portal be able to interrogate systems for information
- Support around Covid19 work alongside Public Health / NHS colleagues on checklists and outbreak sources and attend Incident Management meetings any ad hoc work relating to Covid 19 collating information updating spreadsheets
Ideally candidates will have a standard DBS check
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services