This is a permanent position, paying £60-65k + bens, working for a global Technology Consultancy firm based in central London. The role will be mainly remote but you will need to be able to get to central London fairly easily for ad hoc business dependent meetings.
You will work closely with the People, Culture and Skills Management team, in particular, ensuring robust processes and policies are in place, working collaboratively to deliver a high class employee experience.
Extensive career experience within a HR Management position is a pre-requisite, ideally within a Professional Services or IT Consulting business, where the environment is fast-paced and service oriented.
The ideal fit will be a HR Manager experienced in dealing with multi country business operations, a business with staff deployed across different clients and ideally either within a Technology company, Banking or Professional Services.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Provide full HR support and work closely with the managers on all people matters - effective onboarding, employee relations, absence management/recording, performance reviews and appraisals.
- Drive employee engagement through the improvement and development of initiatives that align to the key business objectives
- Be the main point of contact for employees and managers in your designated business areas, and develop a thorough understanding of their goals and objectives to align our support and services
- Work closely with wider HR team and other stakeholders
- Identifying any risks or gaps across the employee lifecycle, proactively addressing areas for concern and working with others to deliver solutions
- Contribute to HR projects as directed, including assisting in the development of policies and procedures and improving HR systems etc.
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement and exceptional service delivery
If you are interested in hearing more please get in touch ASAP.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet