Locum Solicitor Based in Milton Keynes and the salary is £40.00 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: HQ00021734
This role will involve:
- Provide legal, procurement, commercial and governance advice on a range of projects from start to finish. Includes advising on project boards and relevant governance committees where required.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and other agreements of varying natures and complexities with the objective of preventing or minimising risk to the client.
- Take responsibility for allocated cases from instruction through to completion.
- Ensure effective use of the case management system IKEN including opening files for all new instructions and ensuring that an up to date record of matters is kept in IKEN.
- Attend meetings as necessary.
- Ensure accurate time recording within IKEN for any work that is done for third parties such as schools.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of developments in law that could impact upon the client’s work in relation to contracts and procurement.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Significant experience in procurement and contract law advice.
- Solicitor or Fellow with minimum 3 years PQE.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal