Communications & Campaigns Manager Based in Wakefield and the salary is £18.53 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 0004 D7D0 / 1
This role will involve:
- To be the lead adviser for the Corporate Director, Directorate Management Team, and other colleagues in the Directorate on all communications and marketing activities, ensuring that such activities are effective and contribute to achieving the Directorate’s and client’s key objectives.
- To contribute to raising the profile of the client by enhancing its reputation and corporate identity, strengthening and managing the client’s brand and image.
- To build and manage the Directorate’s and client’s reputation with key stakeholders, customers, partners and employees.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the Communications Strategy and activities, ensuring effective communication with residents, staff, elected Members, partners, and other audiences when required.
- To devise, agree, account manage, and, where appropriate, implement plans for integrated multi-channel communications campaigns, in association with Directorate colleagues, the Senior Communications Manager, and the Head of Communications, Marketing and Engagement as part of implementing the Communications Strategy.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Successful record of planning and delivering integrated multichannel communications campaigns and activities as part of a Communications Strategy.
- Strong leader
- Excellent relationship management skills together with a proven track record of planning and delivering a large number of successful multi-channel communications and marketing campaigns, and evidencing the impact they make.
- Previous communications management experience relating to Arts, Culture and Leisure
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR