Senior Project Support Officer Based in Northampton and the salary is £15.00 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: HQ00021786
This role will involve:
- Establish consistent, fit for purpose processes and working practices amongst the Transformation teams for key project processes such as status reporting, planning, risk/issue management and change control
- To provide line management and oversight for the project support officers within the team including carrying out regular 1-1s, appraisals and allocating workloads effectively.
- To provide development, training and coaching for the project support officers
- Embed and operate comprehensive and effective performance reporting processes for projects in line with the PM statement of recommended practice (SORP) in order to deliver the successful implementation of defined transformation programmes and projects which are part of the client’s corporate outcomes
- Provide assistance to the project teams in the use and utilisation of the available project management software tools, to include PmPoint, Sharepoint, MsProject and Visio and any other as required
Ideally candidates will have:
- Foundation Degree qualified or equivalent experience in a business-related area
- Prince 2 qualification or similar formal project training or equivalent by experience
- UK driving licence
- Knowledge of Project environment and understanding of the processes and procedures to follow particularly in a local government setting
- Experience of analysing and solving complex process and systems problems and supporting others to develop this skill
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services