Waste Manager needed in London £29.31ph PAYE - Reference: 440662
This role will involve:
The post holder will play a key part in developing the model as well as delivering a number of key projects to deliver a number of challenging saving targets. Projects include:
- Review of the garden waste service specifically increasing the income from the service
- Review of the bulky waste service specifically to understand:
- What existing capacity is there
- Feasibility of offering a chargeable commercial bulky waste service
- Review of other existing and potentially viable future chargeable/commercial waste and cleansing services
Ideally candidates will have:
- In-depth knowledge of the waste sector particularly in a local government environment.
- Well-developed contract management skills
- Ability to plan and deliver projects
- Well-developed budget management skills
- Demonstrable personnel and general management skills
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity and competence within a political environment
- Leadership skills and resilient to change
- Understanding of Haringey’s values and behaviours
This is a part time (16hr) role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services